Lockwood Donis Leadership (LDL) is a faith-based, Christ-centered, executive training and development organization that curates custom programs for English and Spanish-speaking clients throughout the Western hemisphere. To date, we have trained 25,093 high-level leaders in 20 countries through practical, values-based models that foster positive character and personal responsibility, elevate corporate culture and morale, and accelerate organizational growth. We are growing and actively recruiting highly motivated and qualified talent to further our mission of cultural transformation.
As of June 6, 2022, Lockwood Donis Leadership seeks qualified applicants for the following positions:
VICE PRESIDENT OF DEVELOPMENT & RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS, LATIN AMERICA
Lockwood Donis Leadership seeks a bilingual executive to oversee Spanish-speaking, domestic and international programs and build strategic relationships to open new markets for our training pipeline.
|Location: Grapevine, TX||Job Status: Full-time|
|FLSA Status: Exempt||Reports To: President|
|Grade/Level: 14||Amount of Travel Required: 50%|
|Work Schedule: Telework as Needed||Positions Supervised: Training, Sales|
- Ability to assist and/or create and implement staff, management, leadership, and organizational culture training programs.
- Ability to lead and manage learning and development projects from concept to completion.
- Strong working knowledge and passion for organizational learning and development methods.
- Passion for learning-gap analysis for career path succession.
- Able to work cross-functionally with diverse organizations, manage vendor relationships, including non-religious and faith-based organizational environments.
- Provide spiritual care and oversight for departmental staff.
- Play a strategic role in developing effective yet flexible training that adapts to a growing organization with a global mindset.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with clients, to include C-suite leaders, HR managers, executive pastors, and para-church ministers to ensure achievement of training goals.
- Ensures effectiveness, accuracy, thoroughness, and competency of all instructional tools and resources.
- Collaborates with department teams to determine processes, cultivate new ideas, gather training content, and recommend possible actions to improve existing methods.
- Provides high-capacity administration through a variety of software and storage systems.
- Strong communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Creates and submits reports to the President and Board.
- Highly collaborative; knows how to gain influence and buy-in while maintaining a steady pace and workflow.
- Acute awareness of geographic (global and regional), socioeconomic, and organization-specific cultural nuances.
- Ability to bridge and apply timeless spiritual principles with corporate cultural constructs and strategic needs.
- A balance of passion in the current process while constantly innovating.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS STATEMENT
All employment practices and activities are conducted on a nondiscriminatory basis as they relate to persons with disabilities. This policy is neither exhaustive nor exclusive. LDL is committed to taking all other actions necessary to ensure equal employment opportunity for persons with disabilities in accordance with the ADA and all other applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, International Relations, Theology, or equivalent.
- Master of Business Administration.
- Masters-level studies or equivalent in Western theology and religion. Five years of qualifying, international ministry experience may satisfy this requirement.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Bible, the Christian faith, and pastoral servant-leadership.
- Remedial knowledge of domestic and Latin-American corporate policy pertaining to employee retention, training, and attrition.
- Intermediate knowledge of Latin-American government initiatives relating to religion, diversity and inclusion, and corporate training trends, and public education initiatives.
- Ten years sales and corporate management, training experience preferred
- Ten years ministry, para-ministry, or non-profit leadership experience, pastoral and strategic planning preferred.
- Three years work experience in residence in Latin America. If dates vary, must have lived abroad for the equivalent of no less than a cumulative total of 3 years.
- Typing proficiency of minimum 40 words per minute
- Operating systems (Widows and MacOS)
- Office suites (Microsoft Office, G Suite)
- Presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Spreadsheets (Excel, Google Spreadsheets)
- Communication and collaboration tools (Slack, Skype, Zoom, Trello)
- Accounting Software (QuickBooks Online)
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES
- US Driver’s License
- US Visa
- Valid, unexpired passport (foreign or domestic)
- Protestant, evangelical ministry ordination or ability to obtain ordination through Lockwood Donis Leadership within 90 days of date of hire.
All applicants for employment may be asked to furnish school, business, and/or personal references. Receipt of unsatisfactory responses may constitute grounds for denial or termination of employment
In accordance with applicable law, Lockwood Donis Leadership may require criminal history record checks. The information required may include arrests, convictions, probation, and deferred adjudication. Applicants may be hired on the condition that a favorable report is received.
|N (Not Applicable)||Activity is not applicable to this occupation.|
|O (Occasionally)||Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs/day)|
|F (Frequently)||Occupation requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs/day)|
|C (Constantly)||Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)|
Lockwood Donis Leadership has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and Lockwood Donis Leadership reserves the right to change this position description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as Lockwood Donis Leadership may deem appropriate.
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lockwood Donis Leadership are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Lockwood Donis Leadership does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law as it applies to churches.
As a religious organization, Lockwood Donis Leadership does discriminate based on religion, and is allowed by law to consider the religious beliefs held by applicants and employees. Furthermore, Lockwood Donis Leadership may take employment-related action, including termination and/or refusing to hire employees and applicants based on their religious beliefs and practices and their compliance with the religious beliefs, policies, and practices of the church to the fullest extent allowed by federal and state law. Any decisions made by Lockwood Donis Leadership regarding a provision of this paragraph are final and not subject to any tribunal’s review.
Lockwood Donis Leadership’s policy is to employ only those individuals entitled to work in the United States. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA), it is against Lockwood Donis Leadership’s policy to discriminate because of an individual’s national origin, citizenship, or intent to become a U.S. citizen. Financial support will not be provided to applicants seeking to obtain eligibility. All offers of employment will be conditioned on providing proof of work eligibility and identification.